STORIES BEHIND THE STUNNING GRAPHICS:
PART 1: HOW TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS?
PART 2: WHY GRAPHIC IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BRAND?
PART 3: HOW THEY WORK IN DIGITAL EMPIRE?
PART 4: FREE ONLINE GRAPHIC PROGRAMS
Today, I am starting a new series STORIES BEHIND THE STUNNING GRAPHICS. In this series, I will cover all the areas how to create graphics, why graphics are important, what’s the role in the digital empire, how you represent your graphics, how you find free online graphics sites, You will learn what’s the story when you create graphics.
Today, I start with PART 1: HOW TO CREATE BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS?
Do you know??
What is Graphics?
First, You have to understand this word Graphics. It means visual communication, where we can add text and images to solve the problems of readers and clients.
Then only you can create your own strategies.
If you are a blogger or a small business owner but not a graphic designer creating beautiful graphics could be a matter of concern for you.
First, you have to find free websites where you can make your graphics for your blog, website or online store.
Don’t worry I will be here for you to cover this part in the next upcoming week.
When we start creating graphics for websites, blog, online store or social media platform
Then, We have a thought what’s the first step, We have to take when we creating graphics,
Here, I will give you a quick process:
CREATING A BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS JOURNEY
First, you have a dairy with you when you planning to create graphics ( whatever stuff you using for your blogging or business purpose.) You can create some ideas their when you are not going to apply to software.
In short, I’m saying you have a proper draft with you.
Three things you have to work on when you start creating your own style:
- CONTENT STRATEGY:
When you start creating your graphics, First, you can ask yourself:
- What is the purpose of these graphics?
- How you represent your graphic with your readers and your clients?
This is a very crucial stage when you create any graphics according to your post or a product. You can add some text in your graphics that your readers or your clients easily understand what you want to share with them.
I explain with you an example:
- Think about you are writing about WHY EDUCATION IS IMPORTANT TO EVERYONE?
You can add some main points to your graphics that your readers easily catch your point. Through your graphics, you can spread the awareness about education.
Why education is important to everyone?
Why education is the key to success?
What are the advantages of education?
- Think about you are selling printables
According to you which printables you are selling ( DIFFERENT CATEGORY PRINTABLES), It’s up to you.
Through your graphics, you can spread the awareness about printables. If you are a student, Content Creator, or small business owner that you make everyday life more organized and productive.
WHY YOU NEED PRINTABLES?
- Track your progress report
- More organized and productive
- More creative person
- Your Income report
- Your saving report
- Your expenses report
Note: This is the visual communication you can talk through words and images.
Now, You are ready to work on the interesting part. You can create 4 or 5 graphics according to you ( Later on you can finalize your graphic which you have to upload in your blog, website, or online store).
You have to remember when you doing sketching part:
- Vertical Size Graphics
- Stock Images
- Color Combination
- Pop-Up Text
- Your Logo or Your Website URL
Now, We can discuss each point mentioned in the above context.
- Vertical Size Graphics: This symmetry breaks down as one move to the three-dimensional case. A vertical line is any line parallel to the vertical direction. A horizontal line is any line normal to a vertical line.
- Stock Images: When you start creating graphics first you need a stunning background. You will find free stock images from the browser or you can use paid subscription membership for stock images it depends on you. I will make a separate post for this next week when this series end.
- Color Combination: The most creative part here. You can do according to your theme. I give you an example:
- You can use your logo color theme.
- Your Blog, Website, or Online Store color theme.
NOTE: I’m saying that if you see you (blog, website, or online store) different color there. ( THERE IS NO RULE ACCORDING TO PERSON TO PERSON THERE IS A COLOR THEME)
- Pop-Up Text: The words you mention in your graphics the main recipe of your post. You can solve the problems of your readers or client. Whoever reaches your graphics they will be more curious to read your post.
- Your Logo or Your Website URL: The most important thing you have to mention in your graphics your brand logo or your website URL (It’s up to you). If you put this no one copy your things. People will know who are you they just go and see what’s creative stuff on your website. This is your chance what you represent through your website.
3) FINAL GRAPHICS: You created 4 or 5 graphics now, it’s a time to select the main graphic in which you have to give a final touch-up and then go to the graphics site and create your beautiful graphics.
Next part will be coming on next Wednesday. I hope this post is helpful for you. Now it’s your turn: Share your thoughts on how you create your stunning graphics.
Talk to me!