STORIES BEHIND THE STUNNING GRAPHICS series Last week I started. If you are not aware then you have to go back and take a look. You have an idea what I’m talking about and what topics included in this series then you understand better.
Now, we have to understand WHY GRAPHIC IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR BRAND?
Do you know?
Don’t worry I’m here to tell you
First, we have to understand these two terms separately GRAPHIC & BRAND.
First, we start with WHAT IS GRAPHIC?
The graphic is the part of a design or we can call visual communication design.
We all search in google what is graphic design? And we all find it different answers: The art or skill of combining text and pictures in advertisements, magazines, illustration, or books. The concept of graphic design or we can call graphic is all about visual communication, problem-solving and convey your message through the graphics.
Secondly, we can talk about WHAT IS A BRAND?
A brand is an identifying Identity, Symbol, Ideas, and convey a message through their brand.
In short, we can say that It is a unique way that you represent your BRAND through visual communication and graphics. Your audience understands your brand easily.
HOW YOU CREATE YOUR OWN BRAND?
A Blogger or an Entrepreneur you have to know how you create your own strategy for your brand.
Today, I discuss with you the main important roles when you create your own brand:
- The MAIN MOTIVE
I know what you thinking
In the above context, I said the main important role when you create your own brand
Graphics, the main motive, and Strategy but the graphic are not there then what is the purpose of the main motive and strategy when you create your own brand.
Now, we discuss the important roles when you create your own brand:
- GRAPHICS: A blogger or an entrepreneur you have to know the importance of graphics and what the things you have to remember when you create your own brand.
I will give you an example, you will be understood better.
- WHERE YOU CAN START TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR AUDIENCE: First you have to choose your platform. You can choose a website or social media (Nowadays, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST are famous for graphics by communicating with your audience And of course you can sell your stuff with INSTAGRAM.
2. IDENTITY (WHO ARE YOU?): You are ready now with your platform you choose. The main important thing your brand logo that people know you better who are You, what you represent through your brand, why they follow your brand. Next, we have to move on what’s your motive or your goals to reach your right audience.
- THE MAIN MOTIVE: You will always remember what is the main motive you have to represent through your brand. This is a very important game you play. If you don’t have your motive or goal then no one can listen to you. You have to take an action and create problem-solving content or service you provide to your right audience. Next, we have to move on how you create a strategy to reach the right audience.
- STRATEGY: Now, we have to create a perfect strategy to reach right audience Whatever content or services you provided through your brand. I will tell you what are the points you have to remember when you create a perfect strategy plan to reach your audience.
- You have to figure out the problems of your audience.
- You will interact with your audience through social media. Example: You can put your questions, you can ask poll questions (new INSTAGRAM feature) Different ways you can interact with your audience and that time you will reach your right audience.
- You have to do experiments and you find which strategy work.
- Then you do brain-storming how you solve the audience problem.
Now, It’s a time to create a GAME PLAN for your BRAND
VIEW MAP YOU DON’T HAVE A DESIGN SKILLS THEN HOW YOU CREATE AN OUTLINE WHEN YOU HIRE A GRAPHIC DESIGNER
A Blogger or an Entrepreneur your online brand design is the first and last impression for your audience. I know you can design your own brand without any design skills or without any help of a designer.
But, If you are going to hire a graphic designer then first you have to do some homework yourself. You have to tell the designer for example (How your logo will look, your website design, Business card, Brochures, Outlets etc.) you have to give some brief ideas to a designer.
HOW DESIGNER WORK?
- The designer understands what you want.
- They work like a strategy.
- They solve their client problems.
THAT’S WHY WE HIRE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Hope now you will understand why graphic is important for your brand. When you start your online venture what are the points you keep in your mind to create a strategy? I would love to hear your feedback.
Talk to me!